Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun at Studio 1

Andy and I are busy, busy with the new Studio. Enrollment is going really well and we're confident the Studio will continue to grow. Speaking of "grow" the belly is getting larger every day. In fact I'm pretty sure that the baby ate my belly button and I'm not sure I'll ever get it back. :-) Ashlyn is very aware that her "baby bruder" is in my belly. In fact she asks daddy where his "baby bruder" is too. She'll point to her belly and say he's in her belly. So we're all carrying a "baby bruder" right now. Hadyn is growing like a weed and wants to walk everywhere (with assistance of course). Andy is busy with work during the day and then every night he's helping me at the Studio. He's very supportive and I'm reminded every day what a wonderful guy he is to me and to the girls. We have a great life and we're so blessed!!

1 comment:

B and J said...

I love love love that you got your blog updated! Great job! And so cute about Ashlyn saying "big bruder" I can't believe I'll be up there tomorrow! I'll call ya in the morning but I better be seeing you and your belly this weekend! Yeah! Vacation!